160 Dundee Street is an office building that comprises 48,802 sq ft / 4533.85 m² (net lettable) of office space. It is split over 4 levels, and allows for flexible subdivision and has an excellent parking provision. It is located in the Fountainbridge area of the Edinburgh city centre.
Originally the property was developed as the headquarters for the Scottish & Newcastle Brewery back inn 1994. Following the closure of the brewery in 2004, the property was acquired and comprehensively refurbished for the use of a head office.
The property benefits from the following features:
- Good natural light from windows on four elevations, and a central atrium
- Suspended ceilings and a raised floor
- Two DDA-compliant 8-person lifts, as well as an additional goods lift
- Overhauled air conditioning and building management system
- Fibre optic provision
- 83 car parking spaces (1:578 sq ft)
- Shower and changing room facilities
- Cycle racks and motorcycle parking
The property is located in the Fountainbridge area (to the South West of Edinburgh city centre). The building’s rear overlooks the West Approach Road, one of Edinburgh’s main arterial routes. The property is well located for access to the city centre, west of the city and the motorway network beyond.
160 Dundee Street is a short walk from The Exchange District, which is considered the ‘corporate prime’ office location and home to a number of leading institutions including Clydesdale Bank, HBOS and Standard Life.
As of March 2018, this property is New Property Ventures’ largest offshore direct property investment to date.
N/A m² Property Type:
Jacobs UK, Experian